Old 09-06-2004, 09:09 PM
*muffin*

Default Barley balls....

how do you use irish moss?
the stuff I have is a plant,,, in dirt , with roots.

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Bill O'Meally" wrote in message
Gareee© wrote:
Ok, these clear up ponds.. has anyone just tried barley, like from the
grocery store? Maybe in a punctured tupperware container or such?

Since our pond here's turning green, I'm starting to look for
solutions. Locally, when I mention barley balls and such, the people
in the stores look at me like I have 2 heads...

As both a pond enthusiast and homebrewer, and having a ready supply of
barley and malt on hand, I thought I might combine my two loves. After
checking out the ridiculous prices that pond stores want for barley
straw, I tried various experiments with what I have on hand.

Have you tried the Irish moss yet?

BV.