Old 09-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Sacha

Default magnolia grandiflora goliath - help me please

On 6/6/04 20:50, in article , "frazzled"
wrote:

snip
I posted the question in all good faith, I thought grandiflora & goliath
referred to the flowers. I am a total novice to gardening, & am just feeling
my way along, much the same as with using my husbands computer. If I have
offended anyones sensibilities then I am truly sorry. & unfortunately I
can't take it back from where I bought it, so like it or lump it I am stuck
with it & must persevere to do my best.Thank-you for your replies though,
I'm just stupid I guess.

LOL! Of *course* you haven't offended anyone but it did sound a bit
improbable! Could you give that Magnolia to someone as a present and get
another more suitable to the size of your garden, do you think? But at
least urg has given you one piece of advice, I hope, which will help you in
the future - if in doubt, ask before you buy! And if it's of any comfort to
you, you'd be a very strange gardener, beginner or not, who didn't make
mistakes! We all do and some of them are expensive ones.
I'm sorry I thought you might be a troll, we've had a rash of them lately
and it raises suspicions!

--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)