Old 10-06-2004, 08:07 AM
noahsnana

Default My Brother's Ponds. Link to on line photo album of his ponds.

JMK
Love to ponds and fish and yes he should share the beauty. Does the above
ground pond 2 just have a veggie filter on it? Pond 3 under construction -
that sure looks like soft soil it can't be in MD.
Joann
"Sean Dinh" wrote in message
So pretty.

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:

Hi all.

My Brother is also a Koihead! It's dangerous when two brothers are in

the
same habit! We encourage each other to over indulge!

Well I hope you enjoy a tour of his ponds. Pond 1, Pond 2, and Pond 3

under
construction. The link directly below should take you there.

http://community.webshots.com/album/43439983alBWbv