Old 10-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Lee

Default miniature greenhouses

"Vox Humana" wrote in message news:%oLxc.8247
You can find all sorts of clear containers at the self-serve salad bar in
the supermarket. I bought some one year as containers for cookies that I
was giving as gifts. I suppose you could just get a stack and ring them up
at the self-serve check at using the PUL for the salad bar.

LOL! i don't get around much, and there may be one here somewhere in
our small town, but the super i go to doesn't have a self serv salad
bar..gues i'll have to check out a few more place G
have a good day.
lee h/tvksi