Old 10-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default My Brother's Ponds. Link to on line photo album of his ponds.

Yes he is in Cucamonga, and yes he does have very clean, really nice dirt
that he may not need!
Let me know ASAP if you are around here and need clean dirt!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message
Hi JMK,

It's nice when family shares in your enthusiasm.

Is your brother in the same general area as you and does he need to
have some dirt hauled away? I could use a couple of yards.

Just Me "Koi" wrote:

Hi all.

My Brother is also a Koihead! It's dangerous when two brothers are in

the
same habit! We encourage each other to over indulge!

Well I hope you enjoy a tour of his ponds. Pond 1, Pond 2, and Pond 3

under
construction. The link directly below should take you there.

http://community.webshots.com/album/43439983alBWbv
--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: