Old 10-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default My Brother's Ponds. Link to on line photo album of his ponds.

{: .o{} Actually 6 of us! The other 4 got early treatment and never
developed a full blown case of PORGeteitist.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hi all.

My Brother is also a Koihead! It's dangerous when two brothers are in

the
same habit! We encourage each other to over indulge!

Well I hope you enjoy a tour of his ponds. Pond 1, Pond 2, and Pond 3

under
construction. The link directly below should take you there.

http://community.webshots.com/album/43439983alBWbv

snip

OMIGOD...There are two of them.

BV.