Old 10-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Hardy English Priimroses

In article , Pat Jordan
writes
Can anyone tell me how/when to harvest seeds from my primroses? I left the
flowers on so they could go to seed, and now I have several large green
pods. Do I wait until they turn brown before harvesting? Do I have to put
them in the refrigerator to give them a short "winter" before planting?

I just let mine drop their seeds and then harvest the seedlings when
they appear round the parent next year.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.