Old 10-06-2004, 07:04 PM
len gardener

Default Organic does not mean pesticide free...

g'day pete,

be good if you can stuir them up we used to have good chat before and
lots of it.

yeh trouble is she folds too quickly under the noon day sun gotta keep
using the cattle prod lol. she has been a great supporter and partner
through all this.

sounds like you've got an old classic restored there in fergie, you
must be a pillar of patience. sounds like you are doing great guns
with you soil ted has a salt probem in his soil not like yours i would
think, in his case there is too high a levle of salt content, so
everything he did initialy was a dissapointment to him but he is
starting to win now.

mmm you realy do have a low rainfall area but like you say you do
things to trap and hold as much of the water for as long as possible,
even though we are in a much higher fall area than you the rain that
used to fall was doing very little for anything it just ran straight
off the top, but now that we have gotten it into the sub-surface
things tend to grow more than die and we can sustain a longer dry
period than other before our grasses show it.

maybe you could turn the hole into a health spa? make some un
supportable sorry supportable claim and attract lots of nubile um
ladies you get me drift, i always say to bev if we don't make it with
perma-c here i might turn itn into a nudist colony for ladies um and i
could vet all applicants so to speak huh lol, ok ladies only jokin
only jokin.

right now we are back on the market still fine tuning realtionship
problems but we will be going this time, but i was planning on more
garden beds so i could devote 1 bed to each type of onion thingy and
maybe2 or 3 beds for garlic, as it is nigh on impossible to get local
grown garlic anymore up here that chinese bleached white imported
stuff ahs flooded the market. thsi will dry up reserves of plantable
corms for people like us and make buying this stuff fresh for use is
going to get expensive could be a bit of a money spinner in years to
come.

the best to you and yours

len

snipped