Old 10-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Paul D.Smith

Default Greenhouses...cutting down to size 8ft to 4ft

From what I've seen it may work but be careful of oddities such as windows
that may result in the sections being slightly different to one another.
Also, you will probably find that the long sections that you are going to
cut are actually 8ft + a bit to allow for the frames. You will need to be
careful to allow for the frames etc. but presumably if you assemble a single
2 ft stretch (end plus first set of central struts) and then double the
distance from end to centre of strut (2 x (2ft + bit)), you will probably
OK.

Don't call me if you cut too short though ;-).

Paul DS.