Old 10-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Susan Rothman

Default Can I replace water with HF in my garden ?

(Beecrofter) wrote in message . com...
(Eric Coldo) wrote in message . com...
Because where I live, water is becoming scarce and expensive, but my
plants will need some liquid.

So I ask the experts here :

Can I use HF (hydrofluoric acid) in my garden to substitute H2O
(water) ?

Or should I use NH3 (ammonia) instead ?

Please help, the water shortage will kill my plants and my fishes and
frogs in the pond ...

Why not? They used shit instead of brains in your case

If you are still reading for an answer from the start of the thread,
Eric, I would like to tell you of a solution I just discovered myself
only last week, and that means, two weeks after your posting. You can
treat your garden with a mineral found in the earth called
"Water-Lok", which absorbs 125% of its weight in water. It is
currently being marketed to golf courses and farms, and has had
success in all of its applications. At the present time, I have begun
to develop a website that sells the product, but you do not have to
buy it from me. You can buy it directly from the company that markets
it and save money that way too, because I'd charge the retail price.
For my website, as an Independent Sales Representative of Health First
Technologies, which has the sole marketing rights to Water-Lok, the
link is
http://www.geocities.com/healthyallyear/hft.html and the
company's website is http://www.gohft.com. To enter the site, simply
enter the numeral, 2443419. I hope that this helps to answer your
question, and helps with your present dilemma. Best to you.