Old 10-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Hardy English Priimroses

In article , Pat Jordan
writes
Thanks so much, Kay and Jane, for your advice. I am in southeast Tennessee,
USA, and fortunately live in a zone where primroses will thrive if treated
properly. I planted a dozen last fall; six in shade and six in part sun,
part shade. Only the six in the shade survived,

I'm not surprised, given where you live!!!!!!
They need damp ground as well, so make sure you give them lots of water.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.