Old 11-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Peter

Default Black Snake in Basement

Day Three.... no sign of the snake...

I tore the basement somewhat apart but there are just too many boxes, books, magazines and
pieces of furniture to check out. I did check the floor, under all shelves and emptied
all cabinets. No snake.

Put a heating pad in a basket. No snake...

Put a picture of a female black snake wearing nylon mesh stockings next to basket. No
Snake. (maybe the snake is female and would prefer a chippendale snake picture.

PIcked up a CD titled "music to charm snakes by" (it's an import from the middle
east)... no snake...(but the plants started acting a little crazy.

Do snakes need water.... I guess they eat just live food..... perhaps cicada's ( Good
supply of them... If I catch a bunch of cicada's and they can't get back into the
ground...what happens??

Do cat's eat snakes ?? Do snakes eat cat's ??