Old 11-06-2004, 09:44 AM
martin

Default Wanted Hawk "dummy" bird!

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:56:19 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:55:12 +0100, EddySon wrote:

I just wondered if anyone knows where I can purchase a dummy bird of
prey.

I think you can just use a silohette, doesn't need to be a 3D, full
colour 3D model. Would you hang about if you saw what you thought was
the shape of a tiger in the bushes?

In the UK?

They might get used to it over time though, so you may need to keep
moving it. Windmills might be better, nice shiny ones that catch the
light. Freebie AOL/Freeserve CDs hung around may work as well.

CDs have zero effect.