Old 11-06-2004, 09:46 AM
Dermuid

Default Aerating the lawn.

"Jim White" wrote in message

Hmmm.Just a thought,
Have you considered taking a franchise from Greenthumb or one of the other
franchising companies?
There were a couple, I seem to recall, in a franchising article in the

Daily
Telegraph earlier this or late last week.
I know nothing about it, but got the impression that training in lawn
maintenance etc. was all part of the package.
You would then also be able to buy all the right equipment.

My Greenthumb guy certainly seems to be doing well.

Jim

Sounds good, although I have got all my own kit bar a rotavator and aerator
it would be interesting to see what they are offering, i will try a
search for them on the web.

Thanks Jim.