Old 11-06-2004, 09:47 AM
EddySon

Default Wanted Hawk "dummy" bird!

Well, I never expected such debate!
Thanks to everone for all the ideas and suggestions, will post to this group
once I have found an
answer. Even thought about building a small electronic circuit which would
make intermittent cat sounds, bird of prey sounds
and yes .... maybe even the sound of a tiger!! Just a thought though ....
do pidgeons have ears?
Ed

"martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:28:41 +0100, "Dermuid"
wrote:

"EddySon" wrote in message
I just wondered if anyone knows where I can purchase a dummy bird of

prey.
I am a radio han and have a large aerial in the garden which

unfortunatly
has become
the main meeting poin for loads of pidgeons. I was hoping that if I

placed
dummy
bird of prey on the top it might solve the problem.
Thanks Ted

Put a dummy aerial up

On the basis that pigeons don't like it uppem :-)