Old 11-06-2004, 10:06 AM
Galaxy

Default Any recommendations on indoor flowers with lots of scent yet easy to grow?

Just looking for recommendations on easy-to-grow indoor potted flowers
that produce scented blooms useful for using in sachets, etc.

I have a lavender plant growing that I bought on a whim to see whether
or not I could get any flowers out of it. But judging by how slowly
it's grown in the nearly three months since I bought it, looks like
it'll take decades before anything worthwhile is produced lol
(besides which, I believe lavendar is a big plant?).

Thanks in advance.