Old 11-06-2004, 12:02 PM
shazzbat

Default Precast concrete for raised beds

"WCD" wrote in message

I'm laying out a "four-square" garden at my place in central Maine. I'd
like to use some kind of precast concrete planks to create the
rectangular raised beds, but I haven't found much.

Anyone have any sources for concrete raised beds? I'd like to stick with
long planks if possible so I don't have to do as much fussing and
adjusting as they heave in the ground.

Thanks for any advice.

Do you get sectional concrete garages in US? The sections can be used for
loads of things if you can find them. I know where there are some going
begging in UK, but I'm not Fedex-ing them. :~))

Steve