Old 11-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Kay Easton

Default Wanted Hawk "dummy" bird!

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:55:12 +0100, "EddySon"
wrote:

I just wondered if anyone knows where I can purchase a dummy bird of prey.
I am a radio han and have a large aerial in the garden which unfortunatly
has become
the main meeting poin for loads of pidgeons. I was hoping that if I placed a
dummy
bird of prey on the top it might solve the problem.
Thanks Ted

As long as it doesn't attract crows to attack it and smash your aerial
in the process.

Actually some farmers fly hawk kites and these work very well.

Initially I would recommend stick a couple of the child's windmills,
you know the things they buy at the seaside. Light, cheap and very
effective.

************************************************** ***********************************
Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
- Sir Winston Churchill

The Eagle Has Landed.

/T /I
/ |/ | .-~/
T\ Y I |/ / _
/T | \I | I Y.-~/
I l /I T\ | | l | T /
T\ | \ Y l /T | \I l \ ` l Y
__ | \l \l \I l __l l \ ` _. |
\ ~-l `\ `\ \ \\ ~\ \ `. .-~ |
\ ~-. "-. ` \ ^._ ^. "-. / \ |
.--~-._ ~- ` _ ~-_.-"-." ._ /._ ." ./
--. ~-. ._ ~-" "\\ 7 7 ]

^.___~"--._ ~-{ .-~ . `\ Y . / |
__ ~"-. ~ /_/ \ \I Y : |
^-.__ ~(_/ \ ._: | l______
^--.,___.-~" /_/ ! `-.~"--l_ / ~"-.
(_/ . ~( /' "~"--,Y -=b-. _)
(_/ . \ : / l c"~o \
\ / `. . .^ \_.-~"~--. )
(_/ . ` / / ! )/
/ / _. '. .': / '
~(_/ . / _ ` .-_
/_/ . ' .-~" `. / \ \ ,z=.
~( / ' : | K "-.~-.______//
"-,. l I/ \_ __{---._(==.
//( \ ~"~" //
/' /\ \ \ ,v=. ((
.^. / /\ " }__ //===- ` Roy!/ASC
/ / ' ' "-.,__ {---(==-
.^ ' : T ~" ll
/ . . . : | :! \\
(_/ / | | j-" ~^

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?

I understand.

/´¯/)
/¯../
/..../

GOOD SIGS wanted. APPLY WITHIN.

You've not heard of the Geneva Convention, then?

Our enemies sure haven't.