Old 11-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Brian Watson

Default soap spray

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
martin writes:
| On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:16:30 +0100, "denis glover"
| wrote:
|
| I've only recently started subscribing to this newsgroup so

forgive me
| if this has been answered before.I've noticed reference to soap spray

for
| aphids. Can you tell me what strength it should be, what can it be

used
| against and what can it be used on (Veg and plants)
|
| Normal washing up liquid, at washing up strength, wiped out my aphids.

I suspect that a bit stronger would be better, and a squirt of meths
is supposed to help.

Meths is good for getting at anything with a hairy covering, spiders nests
for example.

Other than that, I go along with the "washing up water strength"
recommendation.

It doesn't have to be too precise.

--
Brian
"When all about you is crumbling, when the arse is falling out of your