Old 11-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Vox Humana

Default Relocated to better neighborhood

"Frank Logullo" wrote in message
http://www.dol.net/~frank.logullo/thief.pdf

Nice. I understand that releasing a raccoon into a new territory is
tantamount to a death sentence. Because raccoons are territorial, it is
likely that the raccoons in the new territory will drive out the one you
relocated, or kill it. I guess I could understand if the raccoon was
destroying your roof or threatening the safety of your family or pets. By
your own admission, the problem was created because you put out food (i.e.,
birdseed) and the raccoon availed himself of it.