Old 11-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Chris Hogg

Default Honeysuckle fungus?

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:53:45 +0100, "Jo"
wrote:

My honeysuckle was planted last year. It grew vigorously and bloomed
wonderfully. However this year it appears to be covered in a sort of
fungus/mould - a powdery grey looking stuff with some brown patches. This
seems to have spread over virtually the whole plant in the last couple of
weeks. Will I have to dig it out and start again?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Jo

Mildew. I had one do that last year. Quite a lot of foliage died as a
result. I could have sprayed it with a fungicide, but didn't. It's OK
this year.

--
Chris