Old 11-06-2004, 08:07 PM
margthompson

Default ......accidents will happen.....

Growing several different varieties of Tomatoes. The other day I
accidentally "watered" one (a "Tumbling Tom " ) with the contents of a can
from the previous afternoon, Thought it was just tepid water. It turned out
to be a solution of Jeyes' Fluid, put in the wrong can. It went into the
soil, not touching the leaves. As I realized my daft mistake I quickly gave
the soil a good drenching of clear water, and repeated about every three
hours that day. Since then have watered soil twice daily. Have I done harm
with the Jeyes' - will the tomatoes be tainted, or even inedible??? Really
need some advice or reassurance on this, HELP. Mogsie.