Old 12-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Gary

Default Beginners question. How much is too much (food)?

They are little con-artists for sure! I have about 30 fish in a
300-gal. pond. Everytime I walk by the pond, they come up to see
what's going on, and if I don't feed them, they just go on about
whatever goldfish business they were doing. I usually feed them once
(sometimes twice) a day just so I can play with them. I don't give
them any more food than what they can eat in about 5 min. There's
enough natural food for them that I really don't need to feed them at
all.
Gary