Old 12-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Frogleg

Default R.G.E FAQ?

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:57:26 -0700, "Dee Jay" wrote:

I've been lurking for a while now, but I was wondering if there was a faq
for this news group and where I would find it. I'd like to avoid asking the
redundant questions....much thanks....DJ

AFAIK, there is no FAQ for rge. For specific questions, you can always
go to Google groups and wade through the wrangles. As for asking a
FAQ, go right ahead. People do it all the time. No, you can't grow
tomatoes in the shade. Yes, you can use last year's seeds. How many
zucchini plants should you have for 2 people? One-half.