Old 12-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Alan Holmes

Default I've sent posts about Viburnum Tinus, but they don't appear.

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
. 240.11...
"Alan Holmes" wrote in news:caag6d$s2e
:

Give it a bit of time: you only left three minutes between your first post
and this one! Your news server is being a bit sluggish: check again in

the
morning.

Normally I send the post, then go through the newsgroups and by
the time I've got to this group my articles have appeared, but not
these!

And it still hasn't arrived today.

So, can I ask anyone who may have responded to resend the
article with a change of header to something like 'For Alan', or
send it directly to me via email to:-
alan(at)windsor-berks(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk

I've checked all the message rules I have created but I can find
nothing which would isolate this subject.

Alan