Old 12-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Mike Lyle

Default Teak Garden Furniture

"Jackdaw" wrote in message ...
"Martin" wrote in message
Eric Shune wrote:
ahhh, that teak.........looks good for a few months but requires
yearly rubbing and staining to keep the old Mrs
Bucket..............keeping up appearances.

give me aluminum............especially the stuff with Rust Free on the
labels.......

It's a matter of taste really. I'd rather apply teak oil once a year than
use aluminium furniture. Each to his own.

Martin

I rather like the green plastic. It's cheap, stays pretty much the same from
year to year and when it goes poot or breaks, it's cheap to get a
replacement.

OT: I had a look at your Jackdaw commercial website, and you don't
seem to include your geographical address anywhere. Have I missed a
click?

Mike.