Old 12-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Roxjohn

Default butterfly bushes

I've read that spider mites can be a serious problem and they are VERY
hard to detect because they are so tiny. You might want to spray for
them just in case. You will need to spray on a regular schedule for a
while to be sure they are eliminated. I had them on a potted citrus and
they almost killed it before I saw them.

Raleighgirl wrote:
The leaves on several of my butterfly bushes are yellow spotted
and shriveling. Is this a disease or an insect problem? One big
old bush is almost ready to croak. Should I cut it back to the
ground again?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Jenny