Old 13-06-2004, 01:04 AM
Bill

Default R.G.E FAQ?

Frogleg wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:57:26 -0700, "Dee Jay" wrote:

I've been lurking for a while now, but I was wondering if there was a faq
for this news group and where I would find it. I'd like to avoid asking
the redundant questions....much thanks....DJ

AFAIK, there is no FAQ for rge. For specific questions, you can always
go to Google groups and wade through the wrangles. As for asking a
FAQ, go right ahead. People do it all the time. No, you can't grow
tomatoes in the shade. Yes, you can use last year's seeds. How many
zucchini plants should you have for 2 people? One-half.

Soil problems: More compost. Under. Over. Throughout.
Blossom End Rot: Add calcium. Even out the watering. Wait for it to go away.
Pests: Encourage predators. Discourage habitat. Get used to them.
Diseases: Compost tea. Discourage habitat. Get used to it.
Squirrels: Cats
Cats: Dogs
Dogs: Mountain Lion
Mountain Lion: Game Warden
Game Warden: Ugly daughter
Ugly black bugs on (insert name of plant here): Post picture online.
Yellowing of leaves: too much this, not enough that, wierd disease, season
end.
Bragging: No known cure.