Old 25-01-2003, 05:08 AM
KenCo

Default For the older ponders...

Gale Pearce wrote:

Is there anyone out there who believes Mc Donalds knows anything about
coffee other than raking in profits????? - and if it means hotter to
discourage their "free" refills to boost the bottom line..............
Gale :~)

.

1st,
coffee and soda are the biggest profit makers
in any type rest./shop etc....

next,
this is a synopsis of coffee making,
not aimed at "anyone" who has posted
on coffee

coffee is made by "boiling the water".

even a drip type boils in the "maker"
to push it up the tube to go into the
basket to go through the ground coffee
and drip through the little hole to go into
the "pot" thats on the "heating element"

to recap:
coffee is hot when brewed.

no matter WHO makes it!

coffee can be very hot if you spill it

p.s.
"I" personally drink it black or very dark
AND always ask (no matter what coffee shop)
for a "little ice" in it to cool it down!

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.