Old 13-06-2004, 03:04 AM
Amy D

Default What Cicadas?

Bill R wrote:
BroJack wrote:

My State was supposed to be hit hard, but I've seen only one on my
property and no others in the immediate area.

The folks who predict cicada invasions are no more accurate than the
peeps who forecast weather.

Jack

Jack,

I really think you lucked out. We had BILLIONS in my area. They were
annoying, noisy, and now that they are dying, they stink to high heaven.

To get an idea of the number in my area, take a look at this page from
my web site: http://members.iglou.com/brosen/cpage5.htm

The first picture gives you an idea of the number of Cicadas we had. It
was taken early one morning at the base of one of my apple trees and is
typical of what we seen around my area.

Awesome pictures! Glad they aren't here.

amy