Old 13-06-2004, 04:02 AM
Dave Smith

Default need help with flopped over flowers

I'm a complete novice gardener and i'm having trouble with some flowers.
They grew up straight and tall and had beautiful flowers on top, but
then they flopped over and started growing into a messy tangle. I didn't
know what to do so today I used string to hold them up but it doesn't
look very nice. I'm sure there is a better way to handle this. You can
see the pictures of my problem at the following link. Clicking on the
picture will enlarge it.

http://homepage.mac.com/davecalhoun/PhotoAlbum51.html

Thank you for any advice you are able to offer.

Dave