Old 13-06-2004, 10:04 AM
martin

Default ......accidents will happen.....

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 08:39:06 +0100, Chris J Dixon
wrote:

Douglas wrote:

Old Frank, my mate, (We both served in Burmah but never met), never changed
the soil in his greenhouse, Every Spring-time he used to douse the
topsoil with a weak mixture of water and Jeyes Fluid. He grew about twenty
tomato plants every year and always had bumper crops.

Now that Jeyes fluid has been "Withdrawn for plant protection
uses" to comply with EU rules, precisely which uses are we
actually allowed?

Cleaning toilets etc.. Isn't that what it was originally intended for?