Old 13-06-2004, 11:02 AM
len gardener

Default Organic does not mean pesticide free...

g'day pete,

who's looking for david i was thinking more along the lines o delilah
heh chuckle

yep that's me mate but you will still be able to chat and i hope you
do i very much enjoyed our banta in the earlier days.

it will ahve to be back to the big smoke and i will be lucky if it is
on 30 perches.

boy that is dear for seedling the most we pay is 2.80 or 3 bucks not
sure, garlic could be a good little home garden cash crop for the
organic growers or home growers as in this neck of the woods south
east qld the home grown stuff that will grow is scarcer then the
proverbial hens teeth.

i'm also amassing varieties of perpetual types of onion faimilies
onions now at around 4 bucks a kilo and rising just like gold prices
homegardeners are going to be looking for something perpetual. and
realy for most they could grow these things for all their cullenary
uses in such a little space.

we've had 3 solid bites since i put it on line on wednesday night.

keep the chat coming yo can always revert to e/mail.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening