Old 25-01-2003, 05:17 AM
KenCo

Default For the older ponders...

MLF wrote:

PULEEEEZE!!!! McDonalds wasn't holding the cup, the bozo of a woman was.
What kind of mental midget opens a cup with a hot liquid in it while
holding it over their crotch and drivinhg a car?

IMWTK ** inquiring minds want to know

who would be stupid enough to admit that
they were too dumb not to know that coffee,
chilli etc etc is HOT????

next, that they have burn proof skin
and couldnt figure out it would HURT??? LOL

hmm, IDEA TIME!!!!
I spilled a cold soda on me, I want pain
and suffering since it was freezing outside
and the cup was flimsey AND "the cup didnt say
"be careful, contents are cold"

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.