Old 13-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Frogleg

Default Any recommendations on indoor flowers with lots of scent yet easy to grow?

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:28:29 GMT, Galaxy
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:41:09 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

People grow gardenias indoors, 'though I don't know if they're useful
as dried sachet ingredients. My own gardenia bush is in bloom now. So
vexing -- 8' bush with flowers all over it,,,,

Interesting. A tad big for my apt, but will definitely keep in mind
when (if?) I ever get anything bigger than this bachelor (well, the
way rents are going ... g).

Oh, there *are* smaller gardenias. I didn't mean 8' bushes were the
norm indoors. They are often sold as houseplants.