Old 14-06-2004, 01:04 AM
Anne Lurie

Default frogs

Tony,

Perhaps you should rethink your goals for a pond, if you don't want wildlife
in it.

In the meantime, DO NOT POST pictures to this or any other newsgroup,
please!!!! If you will look closely at other posts here, people post
*links* to websites where photos can be viewed.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Tony McCabe" tmccabe@hawkeyerec wrote in message
I installed my pond last summer/fall and I didn't have any frogs last year
whatsoever. This year I have taken at least a dozen frogs out of there

and
I keep getting more in there. I noticed some eggs on one of the plants

and
I took the plant out and cleaned it before returning it to the pond a few
days later. Is there anything that I can do to make them leave and not

come
back. I have woods and a stream around me and I can hear the frogs out
there always. I just don't want them in my pond.

Thanks,
Tony