Old 14-06-2004, 08:02 AM
Webfoot

Default What to plant between flagstones?

I read in the gardening newsgroup that to grow moss is you mix chopped
up moss with either milk or buttermilk, can't remember which and
spread that between the cracks. Kinda hard to believe but no one
disputed it.

Russell Mack

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:46:24 -0400, Glenn Lynn
wrote:

Irish or Scotch Moss will grow between the cracks, grows low and loves
to be walked on.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:50:52 -0400, Mike Patterson
wrote:

My patio flagstones are seated in sand, I'd like to plant something
that would grow in the 1/2"-2" gaps that can take being walked on.

Any suggestions?

TIA
Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."