Old 14-06-2004, 10:06 AM
nambucca

Default vine weevil again

"PK" wrote in message
nambucca wrote:
"Pam Moore" wrote in message
I thought I had beaten the b*****s. I have not seen a vine-weevil
for over a year. Today I found a newly emerged (soft to squish!)
weevil on a plant in my garden. Now it seems I have to start the
battle all over again. I have over100 pots and they could be
anywhere except recently potted things.
You might have heard rude words in the skies over the Bristol/Bath
area!

Pam in Bristol

Make up a solution of Armillatox and water the lot

what strength?

pk

ps of course I'm only interested in washing the vine evils, the though of
using armillatox as a pesticide never entered my head

Shhhhhhhhhhh the EU does not allow you to say Armillotox is a pesticide !!

but before their stupid bans and regime for testing research showed it
worked

Its one measure of the bottle top bit to a large watering can