Old 14-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Kay Easton

Default .......SNAILS......!!!

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:51:23 +0100, "Tracy"
wrote:

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:48:19 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:02:44 +0000 (UTC), "margthompson"
wrote:

Lo and behold there are lots more to evict. Or have snails got
a "homing instinct" ???? MT

Why not try marking the shells of the next lot with Tipex or nail
varnish and then you will see if they do come back.
I'm afraid I send mine out into the road to wait for the bus!!

Pam in Bristol

Then you are a dozy c***.

The question is, did you call PM a dozy c*** because you care about snails
and disliked her for putting them on the road to be crushed by the bus or
did you call her a dozy c*** because she may be unaware they would get
crushed by the bus?
I am intrigued...

either/or

************************************************** ***********************************
Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
- Sir Winston Churchill

The Eagle Has Landed.

/T /I
/ |/ | .-~/
T\ Y I |/ / _
/T | \I | I Y.-~/
I l /I T\ | | l | T /
T\ | \ Y l /T | \I l \ ` l Y
__ | \l \l \I l __l l \ ` _. |
\ ~-l `\ `\ \ \\ ~\ \ `. .-~ |
\ ~-. "-. ` \ ^._ ^. "-. / \ |
.--~-._ ~- ` _ ~-_.-"-." ._ /._ ." ./
--. ~-. ._ ~-" "\\ 7 7 ]

^.___~"--._ ~-{ .-~ . `\ Y . / |
__ ~"-. ~ /_/ \ \I Y : |
^-.__ ~(_/ \ ._: | l______
^--.,___.-~" /_/ ! `-.~"--l_ / ~"-.
(_/ . ~( /' "~"--,Y -=b-. _)
(_/ . \ : / l c"~o \
\ / `. . .^ \_.-~"~--. )
(_/ . ` / / ! )/
/ / _. '. .': / '
~(_/ . / _ ` .-_
/_/ . ' .-~" `. / \ \ ,z=.
~( / ' : | K "-.~-.______//
"-,. l I/ \_ __{---._(==.
//( \ ~"~" //
/' /\ \ \ ,v=. ((
.^. / /\ " }__ //===- ` Roy!/ASC
/ / ' ' "-.,__ {---(==-
.^ ' : T ~" ll
/ . . . : | :! \\
(_/ / | | j-" ~^

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?

I understand.

/´¯/)
/¯../
/..../
/´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
/'/.../..../......./¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
\.................'...../
''...\.......... _.·´
\..............(
\.............\..

HOW TO COMPLAIN.

I just called your boss to complain about this blatent
Xposted attempt to abuse the 'net, and to (hopefully) get you fired.

He called me a "****head" and hung up, which I thought was rather
rude. I would appreciate it if you could supply me with the contact
info on HIS boss.

Thanks In Advance.

====

GOOD SIGS wanted. APPLY WITHIN.

You've not heard of the Geneva Convention, then?

Our enemies sure haven't.