Old 14-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Few odd Questions Any help appreciated (pond/water couorse building/sturgeon) (UK)

"k conover" wrote in message
Having read many of your posts, I know that you're a pond expert, and I
don't want to start a flame war, but you could raise a child in a closet

if
you wanted as well, but if you care about the Koi as a living being and

not
just a water ornament, you would want it to be happy and give it plenty of
space in which to swim.

snip

I am by no means a pond expert, but thanks for the compliment.

As for the topic, I think you are misunderstanding me. I agree with
everything you said which is why I used the 1000+100 rule when I implemented
my pond. I wanted the pigs to have plenty of room to swim and enjoy life.

BV.