Old 14-06-2004, 11:12 PM
No One

Default My lawn looks better than it ever has.

It will be better next year, because I plan to overseed the backyard
this fall.

Newbie question - Does this mean you're just going to add seed to an
existing lawn? I was planning on doing this to my lawn, but does the
seed need to be watered to germinate? Everywhere I read says you need
to water, but it isn't feasible for me to do with my lawn. Would it be
a waste to overseed an existing lawn but not water it? The evil
crabgrass seeds can sit in my lawn for a long time and be treated like
dirt but they still germinate. Thanks.