Old 14-06-2004, 11:12 PM
deepeddygirl

Default Salsa

I got this one from austin.food, and of course, modified it a bit.

You start out with 2 cans of diced tomatoes w/green chiles. I know, I
know, you're trying to use your tomatoes, but this is a good base. Then,
add seeded and chopped tomatos, 1-2 jalepenos, chopped white or purple
onion and as much cilantro as you can stand. Chopped bell pepper would
be good too. Add the juice of 1/2 - 1 lime (to taste)

I use a hand blender to chop up some of the mixture, so there is a nice
consistency and stays on a chip. Not too chunky, not too mushy.

Have fun!