Old 15-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Pat Patterson

Default News Group vs. discussion on gallery

G'day all...

Thanks for your well stated comments, Jim.

It just seems to me that every time we add a new "gallery" or Discussion
group", etc., to the IBC web site, it simply dilutes the "original news group"
even more.

Maybe I'm just slow, but, by the time I go through the IBC News Group, the ABS
Forum and the Main Gallery, my time allotment is shot. And, heaven forbid if I
should miss a day or two!!!

I feel like I'm being forced to make a choice between the News Group and the
Discussion.

Even though I'm retired, I do have a life ouside of bonsai...my wife keeps
reminding me of that.

For what it's worth...

Have a good day...

Pat...back to the 100F temps today

Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'