Old 15-06-2004, 11:05 AM
TwoBells

Default Where can I buy some fertilizer tablets in UK?

That link is a older article Primoz.

Check this link out:

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/kelly-intro.html

regards

Steve Page

"Moses KA" wrote in message
This is not a direct answer to your question but...
I have read people use successfully fertilizer sticks used for potted
plants. A quarter of a stick pushed in the substrate between the roots
should do it and not raise nitrates or phosphates too much. I have not

used
them yet as I have made my own substrate the last time I set up an

aquarium.
I plan to rebuild it however and this time I will use sand only and these
sticks.
As for the Jum Kelly's piece you have mentioned, where can I read it? Was
it posted somewhere?

Best regards,
Primoz

"TwoBells" wrote in message
hey all

I have read through Jum Kelly's excellant piece titled 'How to Grow
Beautiful Aquarium Plants on a Student Budget' and want to get my hands

on
some fertilizer tabs, does anyone know a UK online shop where I can buy

some
or even from a garden centre chain perhaps?
Also, any brand name recommendations would be welcome.

Many thanks in advance

Steve Page