Old 15-06-2004, 12:10 PM

Default pesticides question

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:22:25 GMT, gary davis
wrote:

Franz you can read the words but you're missing the music.... Some

people
don't want to hear 'the music' for different reasons. As for me, I

do what I
believe is the right thing. You do also, I presume...carry on "Ol'

timer"!
Gary

It is not clear to me what I said where and when which elicited that
response from you.
How about having a recount of the attribution marks, and then replying
to the correct person?

Franz

Franz
How much detail would you like? How much are you willing to pay for
further explanations?

Franz's point is that you partially quoted what I posted and
attributed it to Franz.

I explained "my point of view" free of charge. All I
have to say has been posted. Take it or leave it.

My bill is in the post ;-)
--
Martin