Old 15-06-2004, 01:02 PM

Default 3 to 4 inch Koi

Just got my pond ready for fish and got 2 small koi (3-4") to start.
The pond is aboout 8x12 and 3 feet deep in the deepest point. They
have been in for two days. The two litle guys have been swimming a
bit, but when I tried to feed them today for the first time they just
hide in the oxegeninator plant I have in the deepest spot. Are they
two small to eat or are they just eating other things in the pond? A
neighbor said he has a few comet fish I can have, I was planning on
adding them in the next few days, but I want to make sure these guys
are ok 1st
Thanks