Old 15-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default News Group vs. discussion on gallery

For those that see this message on rec.arts, but may not have seen my first
I see that some of the posts to rec.arts are not coming through to us on the
list, but I must say the wikiwiki thread wasn't something I feel I missed
;-). I love Iris's reply though, and agree; all that paint just turns to
mud (my thought, not her statement).

I'm checking not to see if I can learn and fix the problem with the
connection between rec.arts and the list.

Regards,

Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message

Of course I have been unable to send or receive to the list for

several days now and don't know why. And, I think the link
between RAB and the list may also be broken (though that may just
be because the list isn't working right?????)

Shelly? Are you there?

Jim Lewis -
- Rivers are ribbons that tie us
to the spirit of the land - Jeff Rennicke