Old 15-06-2004, 07:06 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Barley pads ?

"Mary kate" wrote in message
Yah I'm new at this ( by the way I LOVE this new hobby !! what an
addiction !! LOL) I haven't gotten to that section in my book yet about
Barley...what's it do ? So far my water is clear and my goldfish are
smiling and I'm building my pond environment at a snails pace as I read
everything I find. I have good aeration ( fountain and water
fall..filter.. and three plants ( 1-Iris 1- lilly 1-monkey tail the
pond is only 200 gal but it's exciting to be learning SO much. I lost
my husband almost two years ago and this new hobby is a God sent for me
:-) so do I need Barley right away ?

Mk,

First off...many of us do not use news readers that are capable of reading
HTML, so please post in plain text only. Usenet is just not setup to handle
HTML well.

As for your pond...sounds like you are doing well. If you have to ask the
question do I need Barley...you don't need it.

BV.