Old 15-06-2004, 08:07 PM
joe

Default Barley pads ?

Please don't post HTML, all I saw was a black screen.

Thanks
Joe
On 6/15/04 10:10 AM, "Mary kate" wrote:

Yah I'm new at this ( by the way I LOVE this new hobby !! what an
addiction !! LOL) I haven't gotten to that section in my book yet about
Barley...what's it do ? So far my water is clear and my goldfish are
smiling and I'm building my pond environment at a snails pace as I read
everything I find. I have good aeration ( fountain and water
fall..filter.. and three plants ( 1-Iris 1- lilly 1-monkey tail the
pond is only 200 gal but it's exciting to be learning SO much. I lost
my husband almost two years ago and this new hobby is a God sent for me
:-) so do I need Barley right away ?

A BIT ABOUT ME :-) http://community.webtv.net/mkbfw/ABITABOUTME SAVE A
HORSE....RIDE A COWBOY : - )