Old 16-06-2004, 03:02 AM
Mark Anderson

Default Is this a weed?

In article says...
The plant looks more like some sort of thistle and its almost in bloom. If
Marky Mark just waits a few more days and takes another picture we will
actually see the flowers and know for sure!!!!

It's started blooming today.

http://www.brandylion.com/images/weed-flower.jpg

This is a top down view and it's in better focus than that last picture.

It looks like a weed. Considering that most wildflowers are considered
weeds I don't mind. I do mind when they're ugly taking up way too much
space. I cut it back exposing a seeded area that couldn't germinate
because this plant plopped it's big fat leaves all over. I'm hoping I
don't have to reseed that area.

--
As of June 8, major planting operations have ended. Mission
Accomplished!